- Lightweight foam & nylon construction.
- Adjustable waist straps to allow you to fit the vest higher or lower on your body for comfort & safe fit.
- Suitable for age 5-10 years
- Reflective piping on the front for increased visibility on the water.
- Open sides for ventilation to keep you cool.
- Zipped front entry.
- Emergency whistle
Kids Buoyancy Aid
This buoyancy aid, or personal flotation device, is ideal for use in a multitude of open water sports including kayak and board touring, sailboats, and motorboats. A very comfortable jacket, it sits high off your waist to prevent the vest from riding up when you are in a seated position.
Suitable for age 5-10 years
Availability: In stock
Material: 210D Terylene Oxford Textile
Buoyant Material: EPE foamed polyethylene
Level: Level 50, PFD Type