– High quality lifesaving fins with ~ 20 degrees blade angle. Angle makes your swimming much easier and reduces fatigue.
– Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) – the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
– Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
– Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
– Soft and comfortable foot pockets from rubber.
– Weight ~ 1,3 kg
– Recommended blade width: 22, 23, 25 and 28 centimeters
– Fins length with foot pockets size XL ~ 63cm (XXXL – 65cm)
Neoprene socks protect your feet and make swimming more comfortable.
Fins accepted by the International Lifesaving Federation.
You can check our foot size chart to find what foot pocket size you need.
PRODUCTION TIME 3-4 weeks
MATERIAL Carbon Fiber